The concert was such an amazing experience. In case any of you don't know, I am a drummer for my church as well as a drummer for Lifeguards! at the jean pool. We are an okay garage band, and we got to play at our school for a fundraser, we got to be the "main act" which we didnt get half the crowd that our opening band "the board" got. According to my cousins, we did great and even though we werent as good as our opening band the other band was full of old farts that have had 40 years to practice. Where as me and Andy and the other guys have had about three years. So I assume we did pretty good other than the fact that poor ian forgot about half of the lyrics to every song we performed. And so alex and nicole ar again making fun of me so, new blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

  • Welcome Message

Followers