Its my second Blog!

This is the picture that I did in class yesterday that wouldn't upload. It is a Vampire from some movie I think. I'm not exactly sure. haha. I simply got the picture and messed with the brightness and contrast and added some film grain and a fade boarder and this is what I got! My girlfriend said however that this demon is showing too much cleavage and I tend to agree with that statement, but it was a different kind of vampire so I went for it. haha.




So I did this picture to your left in class today. It is supposed to be a roller coaster on the moon. I started out by getting my moon background, then I got my Roller Coaster which I spend alot of time erasing the background on. At that point it looked pretty cool, but, I thought it was missing something so I added both the astronaut and the moon rover to the right thats really tiny. Then I was just playing around with the effects and I thought that Sepia tone really brought the picture to life so I did just that! haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

  • Welcome Message

Followers